Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Updates: I'm Still Here

St. Augustine writing, revising, and re-writin...Image via Wikipedia



Okay. I’ve been missing in action, per say, as to keeping with any kind of blog posting schedule. That’s acceptable though, as I have been working on something huge. I’ve created my first digital publication. I was going to post about issuu.com a few weeks back, but once I started to work on the first publication I stumbled onto a grand idea… Take some of my old writings and make a novel out of it. The outline itself is roughly 27 pages! Not too shabby at all, and it looks to be a massive undertaking. I’ve decided not to post my first attempt at a digital publication due to lack of copyrighting it yet. Maybe one day that will change.
I’ve decided that this writing thing is something that I rather enjoy. It does get frustrating from time to time, and just like everything you have to just keep pushing onward. I’m still experimenting with the different styles of writing to find what I feel fits me the best. I know I have strong opinions, and the drive to see these endeavors through to the end. But rest assured, I’m still going to do my thing here with you guys.

I've added an email address under the Contact tab for those who wish to do so. It would be absolutely amazing if I got any sort of feedback. Even with my last post, the room remains quite. This is a terribly frustrating thing. It seems as if what “they” say is true. People are too lazy to read. This is so sad, yet so true. This lack of passion, thought, or feedback still drives most of my ranting though… so even if it is inadvertent.. It still helped me... Ha Ha Ha… Suckers... 

I still plan on posting about issuu with a fully functional digital publication for you guys to view, and the benefits  it could provide you. I will get around to fixing the headquarters site and adding to its content soon as well. A lot of things to keep up with, but that's part of this whole process. 

As always... Knock Hard... Life is Deaf...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment