Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Manic Style Delicious RSS Collaboration


RSSImage via Wikipedia


In a city that never sleeps, and a world that moves so fast, how do you keep on top of your trade? What sets you apart from the flock?

A great question has been posed for your pondering. Mull it over as I am left wondering how it is you do what you do. From social media sites, networking tools, interesting news sites, and clever know how articles the world is filled with diamonds in the rough that often stay hidden for all the wrong reasons. Shoot me an email, or leave a comment of some interesting sites for others to check out. The more content we get pulled together, the more we can collaborate on a smarter objective that focuses on our own individual successes.
Blogs, communities, sites, and their prospective rss feeds give each of us our own unique resource to gain inspiration, insight, knowledge, and whatever else fuels what you find interesting.  The headquarters site, the little known woodshed for my meager attempt at this idea, shows a very basic attempt at this. It is generalized of course. However rss feed readers are common things these days. Things such as Google reader are a prime example. Twitter is another example; however, I find it is often filled with self-promotion more than useful information. Blogs use rss feeds, just take a look at the left hand margin of this site for example. Now I must digress back to my point.

If you’re interest lie in art, music, engineering, stocks, business, real estate, law, automotive, entertainment, food, style, medical, or whatever it is… Please feel free to share some insight with me.  Even just a couple of basic websites you find helpful.  For those who would like to say this is a waste of time due to www.delicious.com/ you would be pseudo correct. Except the simple fact that many people still don’t use social bookmarking sites. Furthermore, social bookmarking takes a whole other level of commitment to find the specific information you want. So what to do, what to do?

Well to make it easier, I’ll make one. I need your help though.  I mean I’ll do it on my own if I must… but to be honest the world has so much information, so many hidden gems. Share the wealth of knowledge.  I hear it’s… oh wow... I’m going to say this… delicious...

As Always… Knock Hard… Life is Deaf… 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment